Informations about TeXmacs

Text archives Help

TeXmacs 1.99.14

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs 1.99.14
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 18:46:06 +0100

Dear all,

I am happy to announce the release of TeXmacs 1.99.14 which features
many bug fixes, improved Octave and Qt 5 support, and an even better
converter to Html. The new converter is stylable using CSS,
which should allow you to produce nice web versions of your papers
that are readable on multiple devices. My personal website shows
what you can do:

https://www.texmacs.org/joris/main/joris.html

For a random article, see:

https://www.texmacs.org/joris/ffnlogn/ffnlogn.html

The precise CSS style can be selected in the user preferences
(Convert -> Html -> 'dark colored' CSS style sheet).
If someone with CSS design skills wants to contribute other styles,
then I would be happy to include them in the official distribution.

I also take the opportunity to re-announce the existence of
'The Jolly Writer', a new book on TeXmacs:

https://www.scypress.com/book_info.html

Shipment may be slowed down a bit due to the COVID situation,
but only the US seems to be affected for the moment.

Best wishes, --Joris

  • TeXmacs 1.99.14, TeXmacs, 11/04/2020