<assign|mode|...> makes TeXmacs crash

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: <assign|mode|...> makes TeXmacs crash
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:38:40 +0200

Hello, this is another idiot bug report.

Create a new TeXmacs document (0.3.4.8).
Copy-paste this into the buffer: <assign|mode|<macro|x|<with|font
family|tt|<arg|x>>>>
Immediate crash (if in normal mode, as opposite to preamble mode).

I know that the mode variable is supposed to be either "math" or "text",
but this immediate crash is really ugly!

Even if it did not crash it would be nice if this kind of assignement with
potentially unexpected results raised a confirmation dialog... I have no
clear idea how this should work, but this is really the kind of feedback
one needs!
--

-- David --