Questions about TeXmacs development

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Questions about TeXmacs development
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:22:41 +0100 (MET)

> What's the situation with TeXmacs and CVS and other developer
> contributions?

Currently, we do not use CVS and we rather use the good old
patch system. We might opt for CVS in the future, but I personally
still have to learn how to use CVS in an efficient way;
in particular, there is a lot of administration involved
in renaming, adding or deleting files.

> As this is a GNU project are all developers granting
> copyright of their contributions to the FSF?

Currently, the copyright is owned by me for most of the files.
If you make a contribution, your name will be added to
the copyright notice of the corresponding file(s).

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage