[Announce] Notes for TeXmacs hackers

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [Announce] Notes for TeXmacs hackers
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:53:14 +0100

I released a newer version of my soure code "documentation".

http://www.davidallouche.org/texmacs/doc/TeXmacs-notes-2002-03-11.tar.bz2

What's new:

-- new and improved (gotta learn market-speak ;-) stylesheet, featuring
senseless use of macros, and an interesting recursive sectioning scheme;

-- recovered the conversion lossage (from the old doc format with
environments and lots of parenthesis) which hidden most of the contents of on
of my docs;

-- added some recent notes about motion-to-pixel command and working of the
typessetter w.r.t. creations of boxes.

Disclaimer: I have written these files for my personal use. They are
absolutely not exhaustive and some of them are really dated. They have just
proven useful to some persons wanting to hack on TeXmacs, so I try to
maintain them a bit.
--

-- David --

  • [Announce] Notes for TeXmacs hackers, David Allouche, 03/11/2002