Re: TeXmacs very slow with

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs very slow with
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:40:01 +0200

Stéphane Payrard <address@hidden> writes:

> You feeback is welcome especially because the TeXmacs team is interested
> to make TeXmacs friendly both to beginners and old-timer.

Controlling hyphenation is a question of how you work. With LaTeX I am
writing the text in an editor. Then after compiling I would have a
look at the preview or print it out to control the hyphenation etc.

With TeXmacs users might want to control hyphenation while writing. I
am not sure if this is a good workflow. So I can live with doing
professional hyphenation after editing.

BTW: I never saw something like a Overfull \hbox in TeXmacs. It tends
to Underfull \hbox, does it?

--
In Erwartung des Jüngsten Gerichts
http://www.sudelbuch.de/1999/19991201.html