Re: Compiling guile

  • From: Marciano Siniscalchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Compiling guile
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:56:16 -0400

Hi Filipe,

have you checked my previous posting regarding the file "and-let*.scm"? The problem I had initially was that tar refused to extract it (it's not a valid file name under Win32), and of course this breaks the build process.

I am attaching the file in question, renamed "and-let-star.scm"; you should place it in the guile-1.4/ice-9 directory before building. Also, you should modify the Makefile in that directory to reflect the fact that and-let*.scm is now called and-let-star.scm; then you should be good to go!

Please post your experiences!

Marciano.