Re: bug in the configure script

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Olivier Cortes <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: bug in the configure script
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:39:42 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Olivier Cortes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i just found a bug in the configure script:
>
> ./work/TeXmacs-1.0.0.4-src/configure:2481:
> CONFIG_LIB_PATH="LD_LIBARY_PATH"
> ./work/TeXmacs-1.0.0.4-src/configure:2667:
> CONFIG_LIB_PATH="DYLD_LIBARY_PATH"
>
> it says LD_LIBARY_PATH !
> ^^^^
> without the R. the result is the texmacs startup script mis-setting the
> LIBRARY_PATH, and texmacs.bin aborting because libserver.so not found.
> i installed texmacs on my FreeBSD 4.5 system, but i think that this
> problem is obviously not FreeBSD related.
> that excepted, the build / install process is fine, and texmacs starts
> ok with this corrected.
>
> best regards,

Thanks for noticing this to us. Apparently, I forgot to run autoconf,
because I did make the correction in configure.in...

In any case, this also answers the question of Daniel Duparc.
I just uploaded a corrected version of the source code.

Thanks again, Joris

  • Re: bug in the configure script, Joris van der Hoeven, 05/06/2002