Re: No input from keyboard.

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: No input from keyboard.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:55:26 +0200 (MET DST)

> Hello All.
>
> Nice to be here. I have a problem with Texmacs..I cant seem to be able to
> enter any text into the editor window!! I cant see anything which I bang
> out on my keyboard. I am on Red Hat Linux 7.3, with lost aof RAM and a fat
> processor. I am using the latest version of the software, installed via
> RPM.
>
> Any ideas?

This is strange; we indeed have had some problems in previous
versions (<1.0.0.15), but these should have been fixed now...

Can you please tell us what happens if you enter (in a shell)

xmodmap

You may also try to delete your ~/.TeXmacs directory and restart,
if there is nothing valuable in it (otherwise you may make a backup).

Thanks for reporting this bug to us, Joris

  • No input from keyboard., Sawan Vithlani, 09/11/2002
    • Re: No input from keyboard., Joris van der Hoeven, 09/11/2002