Responder: Re: Some comments on new features and some ideas

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Responder: Re: Some comments on new features and some ideas
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:44:35 -0500

Hi Alvaro and others

----- Original Message -----
De: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
Fecha: Lunes, Septiembre 16, 2002 10:44 am
Asunto: Re: Some comments on new features and some ideas

> Hi,
>
> variants: go check 'circulate.scm' in the progs/keyboard directory.
>[...]
>
> Have you considered publishing through alqua.com (http://alqua.com)?
>
> Kindest regards, álvaro.

At this moment I'm browsing alqua.com. Seems very interesting. I was
looking for something like that and I didnt discover it before because I
just visited the TeXmacs related section of alqua. Just one question:
The pusblished documents can be covered only under GFDL or can the
publishers use a more wide licence option for its documents like Open
Content Licence, Open Resource Magazine Licence, etc.), ensuring at
least free distribution of the contents?

Thanks a lot,

Offray

  • Responder: Re: Some comments on new features and some ideas, offray . luna, 09/16/2002