Re: Reading User Manula

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Reading User Manula
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:42:37 +0100

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 02:24:41PM +0100, Marten Bauer wrote:
> Hello to ya,
>
> i just read the user manual again and try to translate it into german or
> write
> some further information into it in english. In my opinion some
> explanations
> are to short and important informations is missing. Are you (Joris)
> intrested
> in my User Manual workarounds? Where shall i send them to if you are
> intrested?

The canonical way to contribute to the documentation is to register[1]
on Savannah, then ask Joris for a CVS access to the texmacs-doc[2]
project. From this point you can use CVS to get the web-accessible[3]
version of the documentation and check-in changes. You can find
partial instructions[4] on how to use CVS on my website.

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php
[2] http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/texmacs-doc/
[3] Menu Help->Online help->Browse web in TeXmacs
[4] http://ddaa10.free.fr/texmacs/doc/savannah-webcvs.html

Also note that discussion about improvements/fixes to the
documentation should take place on the address@hidden[5] mailing
list.