writing style file

  • From: Marten Bauer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: writing style file
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 16:22:37 +0200

Hello,

some days ago I ask you about a "Definition and Theorem" Paragraph.
Now I worked a little bit with the style files and found that I have to add

<apply|newtheorem|definitiontheorem|Definition and Theorem>

to get what I want to. But I still have some porblems:

1. When I add the line above to my local document it doesn't work. Why?
2. When I add it to the env-defaults.ts it works, but it won't be translated

into german?
3. When I add a line like this ("Definition and Theorem" "Deifnition und
Theorem") to the english-german language file it also won't be translated.

Why?

Can you give me some hints?

Thx for helping
Marten (Airwulf)