some remarks...

  • From: Olivier Ravard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: some remarks...
  • Date: 16 Apr 2003 09:42:37 +0200

Hi everybody,

I use texmacs for writing all my scientific reports and I found
it wonderfull.

Some remarks (bugs ?) :

- inserting an image corresponding to a file which is in another
directory with "insert","image", "insert image" give the error
message "File filename not found". We can view the image with
the file chooser but this error message appear when click on OK.

- inserting an image in a png or gif format (but not eps) and resizing
it give the right result in the texmacs window but the result
is not correct when previewing with ghostview (the image have
its original size).

And a question :
Do you need some contributions about documents styles ? I can give
some new book (sections and header) styles.

Thanks.

Olivier