Re: Alt-Gr Problem

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Alt-Gr Problem
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:01:34 +0200

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 09:20:50AM +0000, Marten Bauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i read in texmacs-dev about testing a modified version of texmacs, who
> found a
> soultion for the Alt-Gr Problem. Where do i get this texmacs version or the
> patch?

There was a link to the patch in the original message:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2003-06/msg00002.html

> If you want i can make some tests on different (german) systems. I use
> Debian Sarge, Redhat 9 at home and SuSE 7.3, SuSE 8.1, SuSE 8.2, Redhat
> 8.0,
> Debian Sarge,Sid at work.

I would be grateful if you can do this and give some feedback.

BTW, discussion about this kind of thing should be on
<address@hidden>. The texmacs-users mailing list is meant to be
low-traffic and discuss only issues generally useful to most users.
Testing experimental patches is really a developper discussion.

Thanks for your help.

--
-- ddaa