Re: math writing in eps figure

  • From: Alessio Dessì <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: math writing in eps figure
  • Date: 18 Jun 2003 13:41:21 +0200

Il mer, 2003-06-18 alle 13:27, Joris van der Hoeven ha scritto:
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> > there is a way to to use math writing in an eps figure like using psfrag
> > and latex?
>
> No, that is not yet possible, but it is high on our wish list.

I've solved this problem using as suggested in another thread usign
fig2ps and setting the special flag on the text bounded by $$ in xfig

> > I've also tried to use a latex session in my document trying to use
> > psfrag but is not clear to me how to i can do that ... can you point me
> > to some tutorial that explain this things?
>
> What do you mean by a LaTeX session?

I mean ... something like scripting section in html where all the code
inside the script part is handled by php or something else.
I though that also texmacs was able to do something similar, I was rigth
or i have misunderstood ?

another question is not clear for me how to use bibliography ... is
there some old thread that describe this? or some quick tutorial ?

I have any knowledge on how to do that with latex... what i know is that
i can put some reference to my bib. but i dunno how to load this, how
choose the style of the bib and where/how get my bibl. souerce file

thanks in advance

Alessio