Re: ps/tex export

  • From: Mark Arrasmith <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "Charles James Leonardo Quarra Cappiello" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: ps/tex export
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:40:33 -0500

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 02:14 pm, Charles James Leonardo Quarra
Cappiello
wrote:

> Im new to Texmacs, and i think its going to be really useful; however i
> seem to be having some problems with the export function. I have a test
> article with some text, formulas and a jpeg image.

If you are including images in .tex files there are two options. If your
output is to be postscript then the images should be .eps or .ps. If your
output is to be pdf then the images can be .jpg, .png, or .pdf.

Since you have a jpg image I would recommend using pdflatex to convert the
tex
directly into a .pdf file. You should follow the info at ...
http://ima.udg.es/~frederic/latex/howto-pdflatex.html

Good luck.

- mark