Re: [TeXmacs] switch superpose

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] switch superpose
  • Date: 01 Oct 2003 10:26:11 -0400

El mié, 01-10-2003 a las 02:42, Jan Ulrich Hasecke escribió:
> Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > They work for me. Attached an example file.
>
> Could you please send the example file again. Your message had no
> attachment.
>
> Thanks
> juh

My bad, sorry.
--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com -- documentos libres
free documents
<TeXmacs|1.0.2>

<\body>
  What I did

  <\enumerate>
    <item>Select switch

    <item>Add switch after, three times

    <item>Type in each switch one letter, going from one to the next with
    M-A-<with|mode|math|\<rightarrow\>>.
  </enumerate>

  <hide_expand|switch|d|<\tuple>
  </tuple|b|c|<tmarker>>>

<\initial>
  <\collection>
    <associate|paragraph width|150mm>
    <associate|odd page margin|30mm>
    <associate|page right margin|30mm>
    <associate|page top margin|30mm>
    <associate|reduction page right margin|25mm>
    <associate|page type|a4>
    <associate|reduction page bottom margin|15mm>
    <associate|even page margin|30mm>
    <associate|reduction page left margin|25mm>
    <associate|page bottom margin|30mm>
    <associate|reduction page top margin|15mm>
    <associate|language|spanish>
  </collection>
</initial>