Addtional remark: Fontconfig (was: Type 3 fonts)

  • From: Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Addtional remark: Fontconfig (was: Type 3 fonts)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:09:32 +0200

Hi there,

just found out about http://fontconfig.org - the portable solution for Linux
systems. Of course - like any real solution - quite complex...

No idea about Windows, though.

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
______________________Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>

Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
Institut für Theoretische Physik III
Staudtstr. 7 ... D-91058 Erlangen ... Room No. U1.526
Tel: +49 9131 / 85-28816 ... Mobile: +49 179 / 7475199