html import - Russian letters

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: html import - Russian letters
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:05:36 +0600 (NOVT)

Hello *,

I just tried to do the following thing. I've selected a bunch of Russian
text in Mozilla, and inserted it (Edit->Insert from->html) to TeXmacs.
And this worked mostly OK. However, there are problems with 2 Russian
letters:

1. The letter <ya> is inserted as some strange letter (Cyrillic, but not
Russian; I think this letter is used in Serbian, but I may be mistaken).

2. The letter <ch> is shown as
shown in red.

I think, some table used for html import showld be corrected slightly. But
I don't know where is this table.

By the way, just importing a Russian html file (File->Import->html) does
not work.

Andrey

  • html import - Russian letters, Andrey G. Grozin, 11/29/2003