keymaps

  • From: "Juan Pablo Romero" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: keymaps
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:50:35 +0000

Hello

I'm trying to define some keyboard shortcuts, and after searching in google, some texmacs files (progs/keyboard/kbd-math.scm) and the documentation (although the docs aren't very clear to me), I came up with these:

(kbd-map in-math?
("- > var var var var var" "<rightharpoonup>"))

(kbd-map in-math?
("a r p var" "<rightharpoonup>" "arpón"))

(kbd-map in-math?
("a r p" "<rightharpoonup>" "arpón"))

The first two doesn't work, but the last one do (I'd prefer the first one).

Also, I'd like to define an alternative key to enter math mode. I have some spare keys (like win-menu and "Find"). Is it possible to bind those keys?

Finally, my keyboard (spanish layout) has a key (below "Esc"), which produces the characters "º" and "ª" (masculine and ordfeminine). It works allmost in any program, except in texmacs. Is it possible to use those characters some way?

Thanks

Juan Pablo

MSN. Más Útil Cada Día http://www.msn.es/intmap/

  • keymaps, Juan Pablo Romero, 11/30/2003