Re: [TeXmacs] Continuation dots

  • From: Lionel Elie Mamane <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Continuation dots
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:15:58 +0100

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 05:01:21PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> What's the equivalent in TeXmacs of the LaTeX \dots (respectively
>> \ldots)? In non-math mode, that is.

> Try typing ".." and "tab".

I did try before sending my original email. It doesn't do anything in
non-math mode (well, it says "Use M-tab to insert a tab" in the status
bar). At least in 1.2.0. Is this implemented in a later version?

> By the way, you may read the documentation too...

I did, before trying my first document. I've looked in the Manual,
I've looked in the FAQ, in the Wiki. None of these says anything about
continuation dots in non-math mode. Or did I *again* miss what's
staring me in the face?

--
Lionel