RE: [TeXmacs] cygwin package error

  • From: "Bill Page" <address@hidden>
  • To: "'Andreas Seidl'" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] cygwin package error
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:29:15 -0500

Andreas,

After installing Cygwin and TeXmacs using your instrutions,
I the following error in a pop-up box when I try

texmacs &

"This application has failed to start because cygfreetype-6.dll
was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this
problem."

I did repeat step 3) until it found no more dependencies.
And I did try re-installing texmacs again but the problem
remains. How do I install the required library?

I am using Windows XP.

Thanks.

Bill Page.

http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/texmacs/tmtour.html#2

Andreas

  • cygwin package error, Andreas Seidl, 01/27/2004
    • RE: [TeXmacs] cygwin package error, Bill Page, 01/27/2004