Re: [TeXmacs] current chapter in header

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] current chapter in header
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:59:48 +0100

Hello,

El Miércoles, 28 de Enero de 2004 14:30, Stefan Ullrich escribió:

> I am doing a writing in book style and added an abstract between the
> title and the toc. While the current chapter is correctly displayed in
> the header throughout the whole document, the header of page 3
> (abstract) keeps displaying "bibliography" (which is at the end of the
> document).

I have the same problem using the last rpm from texmacs.org.

After Googling some minutes I have found this:

"Another thing that you can throw in at the start (after \maketitle) in the
article and report styles is an Abstract. This is done by using the
\begin{abstract}...\end{abstract} structure. This doesn't work for book
style."
How to write and use LaTeX,
<http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~jrp/latex_course/firststeps/page7.htm>

Maybe the problem is that 'Abstract' cannot be used correctly with book style.

If this is the right answer, how can I put (easily) an abstract using book
style? And this would be another evidence of my little theory: Now, a certain
amount of knowledge of LaTeX must be known to work with TeXmacs (I know that
it will change in the future).

Javier