More style/section/numbers questions.

  • From: xScruffx <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: More style/section/numbers questions.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:46:06 -0600

Hey there, folks.

It's been a while. Congrats to Joris on the baby ... she's a beaut.

I'm trying to comprehend the way that styles are edited and whatnot.
Since I'm one to go against the status quo, I've been doing my editing
with a plain text editor, but thought that I might give the in-TeXmacs
editing a shot.

Let's say that I've copied the book style and edited it somewhat to fit
my own needs. The only thing about it that I have changed is that
sections and subsections are denoted as a single integer("1") rather
than an integer combination("1.1"). This is a simple change (remove
everything before the '.', inclusive). Now assume that I'd rather the
section numbers be centered on the page. What flags and whatnot would be
required to achieve something like this?

Thanks,
Scruff