type 1 CM fonts

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: type 1 CM fonts
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:33:02 -0400

Has anyone successfully set up Texmacs to use the CM Type 1 fonts found in
fonts/type1/bluesky in the tetex distribution? If so, I would like to know
how you did it. I'd like to eliminate PK fonts entirely.

Also, I think Texmacs should make a distinction between TrueType and Type 1
fonts. It seems to me that there is some confusion about that. For example,
only TrueType fonts are mentioned in the menus and, as far as I can tell,
in the documentation also.

Kostas

  • type 1 CM fonts, Kostas Oikonomou, 06/28/2004