Re: [TeXmacs] Numbers in math-enviroments

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Numbers in math-enviroments
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:27:29 +0200

Dnia Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:45:57 +0200 (CEST)
address@hidden Napisal:

> Its a TeX problem. You may correct the distance between digits in the
> math mode by using {} around comma (namely by substitution $\pi=3,1415$
> by $\pi=3{,}1415$) in the final LaTeX file. Other solutions could be
> easily found at the Polish TeX newsgroup pl.comp.dtp.tex.gust.

Thanks.
But that will solve problem in LaTeX file. What about .tm ones?
There such thing will not work, as { and } have no such meaning.
This other solutions gave me idea of defining assign macro with comma and
negative space. But its dirty hack, and (more important) don't work
well while font size changes (even if I define space as based on fs). And
solution about different macros to fraction and other to powers doesn't
sound like"right way of doing". Although such simple macro fits my
current needs.

pozdr.
Jan Alboszta

--
Czy widziałem nową twarz czy ktoś się umył?