Letter style and language

  • From: Pascal Grange <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Letter style and language
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:24:52 +0200

I want to use the letter style to write...letters. It uses the english presentation style (or at least not the french one that I want ;) and I would like to know if it is possible and, if so, how to, change this to use the appropriate presentation depending on the selected language.

For instance the presentation I have when using the letter style is something like that :

My name
My address
My town
Destination name
Destination address
date

But the french regular presentation looks more like something like this (OK, it is an approximation, I am not an expert of letter writting ;-)

My name date
My address
My town
Destination name
Destination address

I had to make the right presentation by hand but it's not so common than relying on the letter style so if it is possible to use the appropriate presentation I would really be happy to know how to do so. If it is not, this mail can be considered as a request for feature ;)

Thanks !
Pascal.

  • Letter style and language, Pascal Grange, 09/28/2004