Split tables across pages?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Split tables across pages?
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:04:41 -0700

I like to use centered tabular inside \[ \] to typeset algebra, so that
I can get more than the three columns in the standard equation array. I
like to have an explanation column on the far right, naming the reason
for a step.

When a series of calculations gets long, the table gets tall, and will
jump to the next page, leaving a tail of blank page on the one before
it. I'd rather have the table get split across multiple pages.

What I really want is the LaTeX AMS math environments but in TeXmacs.

--
Karl Hegbloom
(o_ mailto:address@hidden