Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs to latex

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank Num <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs to latex
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:48:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Frank Num wrote:
> When I exported texmacs file into LaTex format, I got something wrong
> and strange.
> (1) The file name and scale are not correctly exported into latex file
> (NO these information in exported LaTex file, had to edit it by hand);

What do you mean? Are you talking about exporting images?

> (2) The caption of figure seems not exactly right. There is no space
> between new paragraph and figure's caption and there is some indent in
> caption but there should be no indent. (NO indent if exported it into
> PDF file directly)

Please fill out a bug report at Savannah.
I will take a look at that later.

> By the way, (1) how can I add the equatin number as
> (chapterNumber-equationNumber + "a", or "b" or "c" ....)

The "equation-lab" environment allows you to do this
(but it is probably not exported to anything sensible in LaTeX).

> (2) Is there a shortcut key to change math variable to boldmath
> variabe (such as a vector or a tensor)?

No, but F6 a, F6 b, etc. can be used for quickly entering bold variables.

  • texmacs to latex, Frank Num, 10/19/2004
    • Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs to latex, Joris van der Hoeven, 10/20/2004