Re: [TeXmacs] big brackets (equivalent to LaTeX's "cases")

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] big brackets (equivalent to LaTeX's "cases")
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:25:33 +0100

Hello,

El Viernes, 5 de Noviembre de 2004 12:28, address@hidden escribió:
> I am new on TeXmacs, and I haven't found how to do big left brackets on the
> left of equations, for stating different cases.

It's easy. In an equation, click icon 'Insert a table' (6th from the right)
and then choose 'Choice'. You'll notice that the equation icon bar changes to
include the table related buttons.

Javier

--

Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es