Changing from section to sub-section , and thesis writing

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Changing from section to sub-section , and thesis writing
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:45:28 +0100 (CET)

Hello

I have written some text with section title and now i want to make all of
them sub-section (and sub-section 6> sub-sub-section ...), is there an
easy way t do this ? (ex: selecting the text to change and saying, one
level deeper)

How can i change one section title? I have tried to select it and to do
Texte->Sous-section but it creates a new sub-section instead of changing
the section to sub-section.

Bonus question : do some people in the list have written Thesis with
texmacs, do they have difficulties with it ?

Thanks and have a good day