Re: [TeXmacs] Double subscript error (with empty sub sub script)

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Double subscript error (with empty sub sub script)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:47:12 +0100 (CET)

Hello

Very often when compiling a latex exportation (from texmacs)
I get :

Double subscript.
l.448 ...on coûteuse (intégrer sur $Y \ominus Y_i_{}$). Nous
error here

correct generation should be Y_{i_{}}
but when the sub-subscript is empty it generates Y_i_{}
I guess i sometimes type "_" and changing my mind put nothing as
subscript, but it is not easy viewable in texmacs interface (and i think
it shouldn't be viewable), does someone already has the same problem ?

Does this kind of thing can easily be patched by a programmer (i mean me)
quickly (on latex generation or texmacs tree directly) without large
knowlegde about texmacs internal ?

Bye

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Double subscript error (with empty sub sub script), Rudy . Sicard, 03/01/2005