Re: [TeXmacs] wintexmacs crashes in Windows 2000 professionnel

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] wintexmacs crashes in Windows 2000 professionnel
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:06:40 -0700

Michael Sry wrote:
Well, actually, it crashes with the version 1.0.5.
I previously tried older versions, but they all crash on windows 2000 pro!

I had WinTeXmacs crash the first time I ran it on my Win2K workstation,
but it worked fine every time after that. It did the same thing when I
installed the previous version, too. Otherwise everything seems fine.

Kris