Re: [TeXmacs] Redrawing of images impossible?

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Redrawing of images impossible?
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:07:01 -0700

Alvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:
I have some linked images. Whenever I change them, how should I tell
TeXmacs to renew the in-document preview of the image? It seems that it
is caching the image somewhere, and only changing the image filename
would work.

Ideally, it should work with a command such as Update->linked image
previews.

I refresh it a couple times (or more sometimes) using

tools -> update -> image links

and it always displays the new image for me. I am not sure why it takes a few times (especially if there are several images), but sometimes it does.