Re: [TeXmacs] visibility flags

  • From: Corey Sweeney <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] visibility flags
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 23:13:56 -0500

ok, here's what I got.

<if|<xor|<equal|1|1>|<provides|book-style>>|xxx>

\not didn't seem to negate anything, it just put a line though
everything, so i just used
<xor|<equal|1|1>|z> instead of <not|z>.

now, this correctly displays xxx when it is not a book, but when i go
to put my abstract in there, I type \abstract and it dissapears. I
try inserting via the button and it dosn't happen. I try cutting a
abstract and pasting it in there, and nothing.

So I try making a macro
<assign|bubbs-taco|<macro|<abstract|blah blah blah>>>

then

<if|<xor|<equal|1|1>|<provides|book-style>>|<bubbas-taco>>

which does successfully print a abstract. However, it does it without
linewrapping, and the entire abstract is on one line.

It's not a style problem, as i put 2 plain copies of the abstract,
without a if statement and without a macro, and all is perfect with
them.

a abstract via that macro works fine outside of the if statement too.
it seems to be the if statement that causes the abstract not to wrap
the lines.

Corey