Re: perl plugin for texmacs

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: perl plugin for texmacs
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:14:36 +0200

Hi Yann,

Sorry for my late reply. I somehow forgot to reply you ten days ago,
and then your email went up a pile.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 10:05:15PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Since I could not find a plugin offering a perl session, I found that
> trying to write one was a good excuse to delay learning python once
> again.
>
> So here is a small minimal plugin. It is quite rough: no completion,
> and "use strict" is in effect in the expressions. I'll probably add
> some support for producing TeX output once I get more familiar with
> TeXmacs.
>
> I wrote a small sample document, you'll find it in the tarball.
>
> Available from http://ydirson.free.fr/soft/texmacs-perl/
>
> Hope you'll find it useful.

I tried it but the example command in your sample file hangs
on my machine. Maybe I need some special version of perl?

Best wishes and thanks for your contribution,

Joris

  • Re: perl plugin for texmacs, Joris van der Hoeven, 09/01/2005