titles/captions above tables?

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: titles/captions above tables?
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:30:55 -0700

I am looking to change the default behavior where TeXmacs puts the caption and title of tables at the bottom of the big-table element (I would like it at the top, above the table).

Looking around in the .ts files, in the distribution, I see that in the env-base.ts file it appears in the new-figure assign macro, but I am not sure how to change this or make it so that it could be in a personal customization file (rather than for everything).

Is this possible or is there an easier way to change all the tables to look this way in a given document?

Thanks,

Kris

  • titles/captions above tables?, Kris Kuhlman, 09/07/2005