Long equations bugs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Long equations bugs
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:23:57 +0100 (CET)

Hello all
I have some problem using the equations environnement:
texmacs crashes on long equation
I join a minimal example, clicking and navigating in the equation is
fatal. Maybe it can help for fixing the problem. I have TeXmacs version
1.0.4.3
Does other people have the same problem, with newer version of texmacs?
How do they avoid it managed it? I personnaly used the tree representation
for shortening formula but this is annoying.

For precision the first column contains an egal, the second contains some
formula and the third is void.
Thanks