Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!

  • From: Luca <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:11:03 +0100

Luca wrote:

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

Luca,

When I get this problem, I convert all figures to pdf (using gimp) and relink the images to its pdf versions instead of the png ones. Then I export the document to pdf without problem. Its a manual solution, but works.

Cheers,

Offray

Luca wrote:

PLease can anybody give me a suggestion
I am fighting since 2 days with Texmacs to print a very long document with pdf figures linked.
When I try to either print or export to pdf the document comes out with blank pages instead of figures.
When I look at it inside TeXmacs everthing seems normal.
Please Help.
I found a previous message on the same topic but it had no answer it was on 01/13/2005 from Nachiketa Sahoo.
Luca

My figures are already in pdf....
Do you mean I have to open them with gimp and resave them?
Thank you for your suggestion
Luca

At least if I convert the file to eps manually it seems to work.
So it should be something related with pdf....
Now the pain is that I have 50 images I should manually convert to pdf and then change all the entries inside the Texmacs file...
What is wrong with these pdf files?
Regards
Luca