Re: [TeXmacs] Weird problems

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Weird problems
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:16:08 +0200

Javier Arantegui wrote:

Hi!

I've opened an old file I made using TeXmacs 1.0.3.4. I'm having several weird show-stopping problems :-( with the newest version of TeXmacs

* The first one is that when I open the document it seems that all the spaces behave like end of lines. All the text is composed of one word lines.

* The second is when I try to preview the document I get this error:

Fatal error: unfinished skeleton in 'page_breaker_rep::assemble_skeleton'

* The third one is the table of contents, I got this:

Llista
de
taules<macro|

.

8

instead of

Llista de taules ............................. 8

The code of that is:

<with|font-series|bold|math-font-series|bold|Llista de
taules><value|toc-dots><pageref|toc-1><vspace|0.5fn>

If any of you wanted the document and wanted to help me, I could send you a copy of it. I think it's too big to send it to the list (168 kb without images). I've got a pdf file showing how it should look like.

What you should do is do a copy of your document, and
then (using EMACS), remove as much content as possible,
till the problem number one disappears (i.e., till
the stripped document stops to be composed of one
word lines).

Then, the version just *before* the problem disappeared
is the one that explains the problem : you can then
send it to the list. The problems number 2 and 3 are
probably consequences of the 1st one, thus once we
understand this one, solving it will probably cure
the 2 other ones.

Best, Henri

  • Weird problems, Javier Arantegui, 04/03/2006
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Weird problems, Henri Lesourd, 04/03/2006