evaluate a whole session at once 2

  • From: Bernd Hahnebach <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: evaluate a whole session at once 2
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 17:47:28 +0200

I already sent following e-mail to list 8 days ago, no answer.
I just would like to know if its possible or not?
Bernd

I could not find out how to calculate a whole session at once.

I use texmacs for structural engineering calculations of the following
style:

- some input values.
- some equations.
- output values.

If only one input value changes I have to press more than 10 times
return. This is really annoying. I read documentation --> no success.

I tried Document -> Update -> All --> no success.

Am I missing something or is it just no possible to evaluate a whole
session at once.

thanks
Bernd