Re: [TeXmacs] FW: how to change the default file folder

  • From: Marten Bauer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] FW: how to change the default file folder
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:58:11 +0200

address@hidden schrieb:

*From:* JACK [mailto:address@hidden]
*Sent:* Monday, April 17, 2006 4:52 PM
*To:* address@hidden
*Subject:* how to change the default file folder

Hi Folks,

I am trying to change the default folder of my texmacs files. But it seems there is no menu or command provided in the integrated environment.

Could I have any hint from our expert team?

Cheers

Jack

Hello Jack,

the default path for texts is ~/.TeXmacs/texts. I think you can do something in your my-init-texmacs.scm file, to change the default path, but I do not know how. I solved it with a symbolic link on linux:

ln -s <MyTexmacsFolder> ~/.TeXmacs/texts

When I now click on open or new and then the "text-button" at the bottom I am in <MyTexmacsFolder>.

greetings
Marten