help: change in file format?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: help: change in file format?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:26:12 +0200 (CEST)

I recently encountered the following problem: old TeXmacs files, that I
created with a previous version of TeXmacs do not open correctly with the
current version. I think the problem is inline images.
The file can be downloaded from
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~lachmann/R-course/Rcourse1.tm
(you can see what it is supposed to look like by looking at
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~lachmann/R-course/Rcourse1.pdf)
I tried it on old versions, and it seems to load fine under 1.0.3.XX, and has
problems starting 1.0.4
I was using the static linked versions downloaded from the texmacs.org site.
Is there a way to make the files work with the new versions of TeXmacs, or
convert them? They contain a lecture on R that I would like to give again.
The current solution is to retype it...