Re: [TeXmacs] Look and Feel preference reverts to Emacs after restart

  • From: Zhenhua Wu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "Nachiketa Sahoo" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Look and Feel preference reverts to Emacs after restart
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:45:08 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=O7EArCbotg7nHhf8SpT/iZydGdVGBwHbmSpREd13PD8646xb6egzWAWcT3GdeE99k1k5LzzgveE2XKfgS6bdTVLkw/Wp0vTLwwMj+Trtye6k6QUn2Czv28TSdowgqniJdjmaCYeX0nylmarvgRi9JHXvz3wbZ6FKlBEUjLYTsL8=

> When I set my look and feel preference to Windows and restart TeXmacs
> I get the windows look and feel the next time. But, after that when I
> close and open TeXmacs again, it reverts to Emacs. Is this a known
> bug? Is there any way around this?

I think u just clack the item in the menu of the GNOME or KDE to start the
TeXemacs. U can try to type the command in one terminal, and check whether
the problem will still happen.

Best,

--
Zhenhua Wu