Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with parenthesis in exportation to pdf

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with parenthesis in exportation to pdf
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:44:39 +0200

Hello,

El Domingo, 8 de Octubre de 2006 19:03, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
escribió:
> I'm having problems with parenthesis on pdf exportation. All parenthesis
> look like right parenthesis even the left ones! This is not the problem
> in the original document or in ps exportation. I send three files as an
> example of what I'm talking about.
>
> This is the ouput of texmacs --version:
>
> TeXmacs version 1.0.6
> (c) 1999-2003 by Joris van der Hoeven
>
> and I'm using it of Ubuntu Linux, Dapper Drake.

I'm using Kubuntu 6.06 (it shouldn't be too different from Ubuntu) and I had
no problems at all. I set up the printer to use Type 1 fonts.

I send as attachemt what I get when I do the pdf export.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es