Re: [TeXmacs] writing comments in .tm files

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] writing comments in .tm files
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 13:00:54 +0200

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

While writing a latex file I often write some comments in % so that the readers of the .tex file understand what is going on in the document. Sometimes I write notes to myself (such as todo list etc.,) in these % fields. However these comments are not present in the final output (.dvi, .pdf etc.,)

How can one achieve such a functionality in a texmacs document? Is it possible?

thanks
raju

You could write a macro that contains an <if>, like this :
[[
<assign|comment-folded|false>
<assign|comment|<macro|x|<if|<value|comments-folded>|<arg|x>|>>
]]

, along with a keyboard shortcut to toggle the comment-folded
variable on and off.