Re: [TeXmacs] do not show page numbers

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] do not show page numbers
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:50:28 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

two related questions
1) I would like to show footnotes in a page. But do not want to show page numbers in a .tm file. Is this possible?

Do :
[[
<assign|page-this-footer|{{SOMETHING}}>
]]

, and {{SOMETHING}} will be written in the footer (this includes
using tables with width=1par, horizontal alignment=center, this
way you can put something centered in the footer, exactly the
way the page numbers are).

Choose Document->View->Page layout->Show header & footer
and Document->Page->Type->Paper if you want to see the footer
inside TeXmacs (vs. only see it in the .ps or .pdf output).

2) Can I do the same thing in a .pdf file which is exported from a .tm file?

What you get in the .pdf file is 100% similar to what you see
inside TeXmacs, provided you set the Document->... slots above
in the correct way, and also provided you don't meet acurrently
unknown bug (it sometimes happens ;-).

  • do not show page numbers, Kamaraju Kusumanchi, 11/28/2006
    • Re: [TeXmacs] do not show page numbers, Henri Lesourd, 11/28/2006