dimensions of the page (second attempt)

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: dimensions of the page (second attempt)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:34:12 -0500

Hello,

i have few questions :

1) how can we change the dimensions of the page ?
(by default we get the "A4" dimensions)

2) how can we make a PDF file which is " certifié imprimable " (it's a sort of level of quality required by the professional printers, 600 dpi). I know that we can get such a file with CutePdf (www.cutepdf.com/download/CuteWriter.exe) : you install CutePdf, you open your file with TeXmacs and ask for a print, and you select the "CutePrinter"...

3) have you tried the "book style" in WINtexmacs ? (it does not work)

Thank you,

Richard