Re: [TeXmacs] Happy new year

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Happy new year
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:57:30 +0100

Hello,

El Sábado, 13 de Enero de 2007 14:53, Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
> 3) Reshaping the TeXmacs user interface.

Fireworks! Great!

> B) Elaboration of a native AquaTeXmacs (and maybe officially distribute
> Ingolf's completed installer before).

More fireworks! I love it!

Am I the only one who is extremly happy of hearing this? :-)

I hope that after all this reshaping TeXmacs will work better inside a KDE
session.

Javier
P.S.: I beg your pardon if you think that this message increases the
noise/information relation of the list (probably it does). But, I couldn't
resist to say how happy I was.

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • Happy new year, Joris van der Hoeven, 01/13/2007
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Happy new year, Javier Arantegui, 01/15/2007