Problems when using parts

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problems when using parts
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:11:01 +0100

Hello list,

I have discovered a bug when using parts <part|title> in the book-style. Normally a part-title should be on a uneven page followed by a blank page. However this is not always the case, sometimes the part-title does not show on a uneven page and it is not followed by a blank page. The two attached files shows the problem.

Evenhough I cannot give a file where it does not happen, sometimes it works as it should. Can someone reproduce this? or maybe just tell me what I am doing wrong.

regards,
Magnus