Re: [TeXmacs] Some representation challenges

  • From: "Javier Arantegui Jimenez" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Todd Wilson" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Some representation challenges
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:53:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Dom, Abril 29, 2007 22:35, Todd Wilson wrote:
> Here are a few representation challenges that I'll pose as questions to
> the list. What is the preferred way to represent the following in
> TeXmacs?

It was fun to try to solve your challenge. I send attached a TeXmacs
document that shows how I solved them. I don't know if my solutions are
the preferred way, it's only how I solve that kind of problems.

I think that the document it's self-explanatory. I included some remarks
in the darker points. Please, let me know if something is dificult to
understand.

I used TeXmacs 1.0.6.9 in a Mac OS X, but that shouldn't be relevant.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es